[OS X TeX] Nobody knows

Claus Gerhardt claus.gerhardt at urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Mar 23 12:15:21 CET 2004

There are numerous scripts in TeXShop providing a "complete" run, their
names all end in "cpl" with one exception: makeindexcpl, bibtexcpl,
mpostcpl, makeindices-mpostc-cpl, and combination-example.

There is no complete script for a simple Latex typesetting, i.e.,
running Latex twice without any additional tex tools involved. But
anyone who wants such a script can easily write it by looking at any of
the complete scripts and use copy and paste.

Claus