[OS X TeX] Re: WYSIWYG LaTeX

Justin Walker justin at mac.com
Fri Mar 19 03:47:48 CET 2004

On Thursday, March 18, 2004, at 06:27 PM, M.C.D. wrote:

> On Mar 18, 2004, at 8:00 PM, TeX on Mac OS X Mailing List wrote:
[snip]
> I've been playing with LyX/Mac for a few days.  The interface is a bit
> buggy but it does more or less work.  I also wanted to try TeXmacs:
> http://www.texmacs.org/
> but I ran into a weird dependency error trying to install the fink
> package.  Has anyone has gotten TeXmacs to work on a mac?

Yep.  I suspect many who have tried have gotten texmacs to work.
Perhaps it would help to know what a "weird dependency error" is.  It's
uncommonly difficult to diagnose problems without real information to
go on.

Also, this is more likely to get to the right folks if you send the
message to the fink list (i.e., follow up to
mailto:fink-users at lists.sourceforge.net).

Regards,

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large  *
Institute for General Semantics        |    Men are from Earth.