[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest #1061 - 06/28/04

Peter Cholak Peter.Cholak.1 at nd.edu
Tue Jun 29 04:29:54 CEST 2004

Everything for these fonts in available in /texmf.tetex but the .afm
and .pdf files. Add the files mh2.afm and mh6.afm to

/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/tfm/yandy/mathpi

and mh2.pdf and mh6.pdf

/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/type1/yandy/mathpi

These uses the Y&Y naming scheme not the berry scheme but it does
interference with anything.

-Peter