[OS X TeX] Would you believe that?

Frans Goddijn frans at goddijn.com
Fri Jun 25 15:51:31 CEST 2004

That's great! Back in 1992 when I was just starting with LaTeX, I
visited the friend at Aachen university who originally told me about the
program. Turned out he wrote every page of his homework on a separate
"minipage" -- so I simplified his life considerably by reworking one of
his files and he took it from there.

Wish my current struggles with fonts mappings were that simple :-)