[OS X TeX] AquaTkbibtex--dialog suggestion

Will Robertson will at mecheng.adelaide.edu.au
Fri Jun 25 06:20:44 CEST 2004

On 25 Jun 2004, at 1:09 AM, Kevin Walzer wrote:

> As for the hard-coded path, I tried to find a way around this, but I
> don't think simply putting tkbibtex.tcl on your PATH somewhere will
> work. To start the program from the command line, you have to type wish
> /Path/to/tkbibtex.tcl; otherwise wish won't find it. So I figured
> /Applications/ was a good place to put everything.

If you have time to work out how to get an i-Installer package going,
you could install tkbibtex.tcl somewhere in a more unix-y place. The
TeX tree wouldn't be appropriate, but /usr/local/bin/ probably would
be. Then you can hard code the path in the applescript, but still move
aquatkbibtex where-ever you like.

Will