[OS X TeX] mathtime in prosper

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Jun 23 03:38:40 CEST 2004

On 6/21/04 5:41 PM, "Themis Matsoukas" <matsoukas at adelphia.net> wrote:

> Herb,
>
> When I added \usepackage{mathtime} to ExampleContemporain.tex (below)
> and\ I get the error about missing TS1helvetica.fd.
>
> BTW, I am using prosper 2001/01/23, v. 1.1
>
> Themis

Howdy,

I don't have the mathtime fonts so I can't be sure what is going on. I do
note that using the noTS1 option for mathtime (\usepackage[noTS1]{mathtime})
gives no errors on compilation (using the TeX+Ghostscript compilation
method).

Looking at the log file it looks like something somewhere (things get very
convoluted trying to follow what happens) is actually trying to get the font
information for TS1/helvetica/m/n!

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)