[OS X TeX] trim pdf figures

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Jun 22 10:37:50 CEST 2004

Hi Ross,

> By the way, with Mathematica you can export to the natural size of the
> graphic,
> using the Display[...] or Export[...] functions.
> Check all the options (e.g. image format) that these built-in
> functions support.

The last time I tried both EPS and PDF files produced in this way did
not have any proper size: either the bounding box was a whole page, or
the bounding box was "correct" but graphics were scaled (they did not
have the default size I had specified in the front-end styles).

Hence I went back to my usual technique which is to use Edit/Save
Selection As/EPS… from the front-end.

I'll have another look at the options for Display and Export.

Cheers,

Bruno