[OS X TeX] Fonts and PSNFSS

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue Jun 15 06:01:48 CEST 2004

Again, thanks to all.

As I mentioned, this was an occasion for an exercise and for
"esperimenting". (That's a joke: it means to experiment and hope it will
work--hope=espérer) Of course, it never works but in small doses it does
conduce to learning.

But I am embarrassed to have taken so much of everybody's time.
Henceforth, I shall be more careful with my requests. The file in
question was much too complicated for what I can do at this point and so
I have let it go for the time being. But all replies have been saved and
will be scrutinized.

Right now, Companion in hand, I am slowly rewriting a chapter of my
book. I have problems of course but, so far, I have been able to deal
with them all by myself. I have theorems, tables and graphics and plenty
of questions à propos but since it is working I am not about to fix it
for the time being.

However, and contrary to what someone said on this list, I am /not/
concentrating on /my/ text. At least not so far.

Regards
--schremmer