[OS X TeX] Permission problem with textcomp.sty in texmf.gwtex?

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 14 14:47:54 CEST 2004

Hi,

After updating to the latest release, I got an error:
     /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/tex/latex/base/textcomp.sty:
Permission denied

Looking a bit more careful revealed that the permissions were set to
-rw-------, or 600 in octal notation. That should be 644 I presume (at
least that is what I changed it into, and the error went away).

regards,

Maarten
--
All my accounts use SPAM filters. Your reply might be caught in these
filters, so if you do not receive an answer from