[OS X TeX] fourier package

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Fri Jun 11 12:19:49 CEST 2004

On Jun 10, 2004, at 22:11, Marcelo LaFleur wrote:

> Or if there was some automatic mechanism for installing packages on
> demand... 8-))

On demand will depend on the front ends. I have looked into this
automatic installation thing and I can tell you it will not be easy to
have this *and* have a stable situation.

I guess what I will do is have something called 'enable MiKTeX tree'
and then let you download from MiKTeX repositories. One thing is
problematic: for years the FTP-part of Apple's Foundation Kit has been
broken. Using it instead of HTTP freezes i-Installer somewhere deep in
the toolkit while it should not.

This is also on the list for later July.