[OS X TeX] Presentation

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Thu Jun 10 08:52:18 CEST 2004

> Has anyone used texpower to create presentations?  If so, can you please
> share your experience?

ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/comp/macosx/tex-gs/nluug2001nj contains a paper and
presentation I gave at a NLUUG conference in fall 2001. The presentation
uses pdfscreen and texpower and it worked well for me.

Note that with current versions of Adobe Acrobat, you need to set all kind
of preferences for this stuff to work at all. I would have to check which
ones, but it had to do with automatic slide transitions, slide transition
time and I also think it only works in full screen mode. Blame Acrobat,
not TeXpower. It doesn't work at all in Preview.app, I might add.