[OS X TeX] Re: Font tools

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue Jun 1 00:06:06 CEST 2004

Gerben Wierda wrote:

> It would be nice of more people would write i-Packages. It is not that
> difficult.

I have an old colleague and friend, mac fanatic, whom I am trying to get
involved in OpenSource. Contrary to me, he has written code (in C++) but
when I tried to get him interested in writing panels such as Latex and
Matris panels in TeXshop, thinking that would be a /finite/ task, he
almost swore he would never ever talk to me again. Eventually, he showed
me an article in MacTech in which Cocoa was said to be quite a bit less
than friendly or whatever.

How about i-packages? Is there a reference somewhere on how to do this
and what it involves that I could recommend he read? (I don't want no
trouble.)

Regards
--schremmer

P.S. to Voisin and Robertson: the ntheorem is still out fishing but that
is only because I myself was out fishing. (Almost for real.) Will report.