[OS X TeX] Strange cursor behavior

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Sat Jul 24 21:41:03 CEST 2004

I am writing a book that is going to be some 600 pages. (About one half
is already in Word which, right now, I am converting to LaTeX to put it
on the web under a General Document License), what problem would you
say I am likely to run into with TeXshop?
I am not writing anything fancy but lots of short tables and lots of
figures and some rather plain equation writing.
I like TeXshop as so far it does just what I need and I would rather
stay with it. However, I would rather not find out later on that I must
switch to something else.

Thanks for any light you may shed on the issue.
Regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>