[OS X TeX] New version of Texmaker

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 14 23:52:57 CEST 2004

On 14 jul 2004, at 20:30, Simon Spiegel wrote:

> I had a quick look at it and it looks quite nice, but the obvious
> question for me is: Does it offer anything over TeXShop or iTeXMac?
> From my short glance I can't tell that.

texmaker parses your latex file and makes a list of all labels you have
defined. This allows you to easily go to such a label, or insert it.
This is a feature that is (at the moment) missing from iTeXMac and
TeXShop, at least last time I checked.

That said: I don't like the texmaker/Qt user interface, I think it is
very un-mac-like, and ugly.

Maarten