[OS X TeX] Two macros for TeXShop & iTeXMac

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Wed Jul 14 03:49:34 CEST 2004

Now here you are underestimating MY derivative. The FIRST thing I did
was to look up Companion2ed and found Booktabs on page 270.

The next thing I will do is to declare the booktabs package in my
preamble and put a toprule or two in the mainmatter. If the console
likes it that will mean that it was another one of those things I had
but didn't know I had. If not, I will get it.

Regards
--schremmer