[OS X TeX] search & replace commands

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Thu Jul 8 21:16:00 CEST 2004

Thanks very much:
Be reassured, that although I have now converted about thirty pages of
Word into TeX, I am not anywhere at the point yet where my Hamiltons
could  contain curly braces. It was only that I just discovered
Computer Modern Sans semibold condensed.
I had used another font to mark denominators, as in 42.3 Hamiltons =
0.423 Clevelands = 4230 Dimes,  but it didn't come out as well as
Futura condensed did in Word mainly because they were a bit difficult
to distinguish from boldfaced terms.
By the way, is there another condensed font that would be usable by an
Install Challenged such as myself? (I did install CM super though!)
I am afraid that, not being a native speaker, I am missing the
allusions subtending your last paragraph re monetary rewards, or the
absence thereof, due to the owners of the softwares.
Thanks and regards.
--schremmer