[OS X TeX] Modifying geometry.sty (was TeXLive 2004, PDFTeX magnification problem.)

Frank STENGEL fstengel at mac.com
Thu Dec 30 16:21:45 CET 2004

Le 30 déc. 04, à 14:55, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> the two lines
>
> 	\setlength\pdfhorigin{1\Gm at truedimen in}%
> 	\setlength\pdfvorigin{1\Gm at truedimen in}%
>
> With fingers crossed!

That is basically what I was doing. However, the modification seems to
work without the truedimen option... It could be that since \hoffset
and \pdfhorigin are independant, and geometry works perfectly when one
uses the TeX->DVI etc. route, that the tratement of \pdfhorigin et al.
has to be different from the rest...

By the way c.t.t. does not seem to have anything ``recent'' (i.e. after
january 2004) on adverse interactions between geometry.sty and pdftex
--
Frank STENGEL (stengelf<at>menara.ma)
               (fstengel<at>mac.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>