[OS X TeX] TeX i-Package released

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Dec 29 01:38:32 CET 2004

Am 29.12.2004 um 01:07 schrieb Curtis Clifton:

> I'm really not interested in low-level tweaking to get my system
> working.  I'm happy to help Gerben diagnose the problems with the
> updated TeX package, but just tweaking my system until it works isn't
> what I'm looking to do.

No pain needed! It just can be that updmap has not run. For me and some
others in earlier installation procedures it was invoked a few times.
Could you check your installation log or do you remember whether
anything crashed? Ahemm -- I actually don't know whether and where the
log files are saved ...

--
Greetings

   Pete