[OS X TeX] TeX i-Package released

Peter Pagin peter.pagin at philosophy.su.se
Tue Dec 28 23:17:18 CET 2004

Thanks for a quick reply. The symlink file (MAC OSX alias) is indeed in
the same directory as the pdftex_ndl14.map file which it points to.

As far as I have been able to make out by comparing a computer where it
works (with the older teTeX distribution) and the one where it doesn't
work (with the new distribution), it appears that the new TeX is looking
for the file in the wrong place (in
/usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/),  but maybe that is
just how it appears to a beginner.

Is this the problem that your proposed manual cure fixes?  Just trying
to make sure before proceeding.

thanks
Peter

--