[OS X TeX] TeX i-Packages blocked (being updated)

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Tue Dec 28 10:46:55 CET 2004

I accidentally released the updated but not yet completely
finished/tested TeX i-Package to all the repositories a few days ago.
This is not a serious problem, I suspect, but maybe there are
situations I have not taken into account yet. Rolling back is a lot of
work, and takes a lot of time, so I will be going forward with this.

For the time being the repositories are therefore blocked, except for
the *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory which contains the current state (and
which is OK except that I still want to make some improvements to the
configuration phase).

Changes:
- The package contains:
	- TeX Live 2003 binaries in combination with teTeX 2
	- TeX Live 2004 binaries in combination with teTeX 3
	- TeX Live development binaries in combination with teTeX 3
	- gwTeX additions (some additions are only added when teTeX 2 is
chosen as they are already part of teTeX 3)
	- Latin Modern has become a standard addition (that is, it is part of
teTeX3 and the gwTeX part that is installed next to teTeX2 in the
TL2003 setup)

I'll try to get things back to normal asap.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>