[OS X TeX] Publicon Trial available

M. Tamer =?ISO-8859-1?B?1g==?=zsu tozsu at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 27 20:41:02 CET 2004

Thank you Mark, for the explanation. I was interested in Publicon, because I
thought I could use it as a tool to generate a document that can then be
"exported" as both LaTeX and XML. I am in trial mode right now anyway and I
can edit the stylesheet or perhaps generate one of my own based on theirs.

Thanks again.
--
M. Tamer Ozsu
University of Waterloo