[OS X TeX] Flashmode-TS

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Dec 25 03:17:04 CET 2004

On 12/24/04 7:13 PM, "Claus Gerhardt" <gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de>
wrote:

> After comparing diligently the modification dates of the scripts in the
> various builts, I updated a script (open log) in the latest version,
> and gave that version of Flashmode-TS-Scripts the number 1.0.1. If your
> version is different, please download again.
>
> I hope you will understand that I don't offer an additional download
> for the controlling application Flashmode-TS-Scripts alone.
>
> Claus

Howdy,

Now ``Flashmode-TS-Scripts'' runs fine and I've got lots of windows and
bunches of buttons. When I press ``run FlashmodeTS'' I get the following
Applescript Error:

2004-12-24 19:59:07.940 open[1129] LSOpenFromURLSpec() returned -10814 for
application (null) path
/Users/herbs/Library/Flashmode-TS/Applications/Flashmode-ts-1-run-trigger.ap
p.
2004-12-24 19:59:07.941 open[1129] Couldn't open file:
/Users/herbs/Library/Flashmode-TS/Applications/Flashmode-ts-1-run-trigger.ap
p (1)

The file certainly exists in that location, although you can't see the .app
extension. It doesn't want to run on the first Double Click. A second Double
Click on it opens it up in Applescript and gives and error saying it can't
find the Flashmode-ts-1.app. Double Clicking once more finds it and opens
it; then everything runs fine.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>