[OS X TeX] Square cells in tabular

Greg Restall greglists at consequently.org
Thu Dec 23 10:46:36 CET 2004

On 23/12/2004, at 8:23 PM, Will Robertson wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Arno contacted me off-list about some help with this problem, and I've
> posted my solution here for all to see.
>
> Hope it's still of help and sorry about the delay.
>
> === snip LaTeX document from here to end ===
>
> \documentclass{article}
> \usepackage{array,calc}
>
> \setlength\parindent{0pt}
> \setlength\parskip{1em}
>
> \begin{document}

I tried compiling the document, and it dies at the first mention of
"\arraybackslash".  Loading the tabularx package did the trick.  Is
"\arraybackslash" defined in a later version of array.sty than I have
on hand? (I seem to have v2.3m, dated 1998/05/13, which seems rather
old.)

Greg
--
greg restall / http://consequently.org