[OS X TeX] emacs and Applescript

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Dec 18 23:09:27 CET 2004

Maybe I should rephrase my questions. Some people asked me, if
Flashmode would also work with emacs/TeXniscope. When I started looking
into the problem these hurdles emerged: getting

- the path of the open file and
- the information, if the file contains unsaved modifications.

If someone can tell me, in sufficient detail, how these two pieces of
information could be extracted from emacs by an Applescript, I am
willing to pursue this point further.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>