[OS X TeX] Flashmode-Scripts 1.1

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Dec 14 20:45:33 CET 2004

I added three windows to Flashmode-Scripts: another main window, that
is more suited for small screens and two windows containing buttons for
special scripts - all scripts from TeX-Scripts-BBEdit are now contained
in Flashmode-Scripts. Since the controlling application of Flashmode
will change more often than the other parts, it is offered as a
separate download. It can be downloaded from
http://www.math.uni-heidelberg.de/studinfo/gerhardt/tex/

Let me also mention that, after upgrading to LT2004, I noticed in
Flashmode that the new pdftex engine is considerably faster than the
one TL2003.

Claus

Claus Gerhardt
Institut für Angewandte Mathematik
Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg
Im Neuenheimer Feld 294
69120 Heidelberg
Germany

http://www.math.uni-heidelberg.de/studinfo/gerhardt/

PGP Public Key available from
ldap://keyserver.pgp.com
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu

Digital Signature for pdf files available from
http://www.math.uni-heidelberg.de/studinfo/gerhardt/
DataExchangeClausGerhardt.fdf

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>