[OS X TeX] transitions using prosper class

John Shafer jshafer at nd.edu
Mon Dec 13 15:40:08 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to make a presentation using the prosper class.  I can't
seem to get the transition effects to work properly.  I've specified
the "pdf" option when declaring the class and am trying to call the
transition as an option like so:

  \begin{slide}[Transition]{title of slide}

When I compile the file using TeXShop (using TeX and Ghostscript), the
file compiles without error, but I have no transitions.  What gives?

Thanks for the help in advance.

John T. Shafer

John T. Shafer
Graduate Student
Dept. of Civil Engineering and Geological Sciences
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Tel:  (574) 631-4307
E-mail:  jshafer at nd.edu