[OS X TeX] Flashmode 1.1

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Dec 9 17:59:26 CET 2004

Mark,

I used F. right now with BBEdit 8.03 and couldn't detect any difference
in the save (and typesetting ) intervals. For all copies the default is
0.5 sec. You can changed it as described in the ReadMe file. The only
difference in the settings between 1.0 and 1.1 is that in 1.0 the
interval was specified as "0.5" and in 1.1 it happened that I copied
the Preferences from an older version where the format "0,5" has been
used. But this is certainly irrelevant, because, if Flashmode doesn't
understand the contents of the Settings file, it will default to "0.5",
hardwired in AS.

 From my own experience I couldn't detect any differences - with respect
to saving and typesetting - between 1.0, 1.1, and the combination
TeXniscope 0.32 or 0.33.

With respect to the default directory, I shall do some testing.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>