[OS X TeX] Flashmode 1.1

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Dec 9 14:06:08 CET 2004

~/Library/Application Support/Flashmode/ would be fine.  It would even
be possible to store all files and parameters needed for Flashmode in
that directory, then Flashmode and its copies could live anywhere.
However, this second solution would require that the user would have to
move those folders and files to this support directory either for the
first time or when anything changes.

If there are no objections, I shall configure Flashmode in the next
release such that ~/Library/Application Support/Flashmode/ will be the
directory, where all files, subroutines and binaries relevant to
Flashmode will be stored.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>