[OS X TeX] HTML 2 LaTeX script and Tinderbox

Google Kreme gkreme at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 23:12:26 CET 2004

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 13:14:03 -0800, Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell at mac.com> wrote:
> Frans Faase's html2tex program

it takes double quotes in the source and converts them to \"{} instead
of `` or '' which I found a bit odd.  It also doesn't produce a tex
docuemnt, but rather a bit of text yu can include in another document.

That said, it is nice.  Of course, the test code was fully compliant
HTML 4.01.  I can't imagine what might happen throwing your average
HTML at it :)

--
 ::::::===   <http://2blog.kreme.com>  ===::::::
 :: Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for  ::