[OS X TeX] Documentation on documentclass{letter}

Google Kreme gkreme at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 22:48:46 CET 2004

I've yet to find a good (that is, complete) readme/help/tutorial that
explains the various options in \documentclass{letter} and how this
class differs from article, book, etc.

Anyone wanna tell me where to go?

Wait, let me rephrase.  Anyone wanna point me to such a readme?

extensive examples preferred.  I learn through plagiary. :)

--
 ::::::===   <http://2blog.kreme.com>  ===::::::
 :: Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for  ::