[OS X TeX] parindent in asparaenum

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Dec 4 22:07:57 CET 2004

Whenever you use a package and run into a problem, you should look for
the corresponding documentation first on your hard disk and then via
Google. For looking in your hard disk I recommend the free software
'Locator', though of course the command

locate paralist

would get the results as well. The other possibility

texdoc paralist

I wouldn't recommend, because I don't like the default readers of
texdoc, e.g., it started MacDVI for me. Anyhow, after transforming the
paralist.dvi to a pdf you could read how it works and how it could be
customized.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>