[OS X TeX] HTML 2 LaTeX script and Tinderbox

Jason Davies ucgajpd at ucl.ac.uk
Sat Dec 4 22:00:20 CET 2004

>My question: Is there a script to run that can replace html code with
>LaTeX code, e.g., <h1> foo</h1> replaced with \chapter{foo} etc. ?

I keep playing with this but it has to be very personal - eg you might
not use headers in the same way. If you do build one up, let me know and
I can add a few bits too...

I have actually just started writing individual scripts that will be
gathered up by a Text Factory - that seems the most flexible way to go
(?).

I am having trouble typing with a hand injury so progress on this is
slow...
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>