[OS X TeX] Texshop-bbedit and key bindings

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Fri Dec 3 16:20:57 CET 2004

On Dec 2, 2004, at 22:58, Cameron Hooper wrote:

>> Mike Ferris' TextExtras bundle gives you this functionality and much
>> more if you install the DefaultKeyBinding.dict (be sure to read the
>> documentation/warnings before doing this).
>
> Thanks for the tip. I downloaded TextExtras and copied
> DefaultKeyBinding.dict to ~/Library/Keybindings but I can't get my
> system to recogize the new bindings. I've rebooted etc. What crucial
> step am I missing? Thanks.

Did you install the ~/Library/InputManager/TextExtras and
~/Library/Application Support/TextExtras folders?  Reboot isn't
necessary; quitting/relaunching an open application is sufficient for
it to pick up the changes.  I don't think all of the bindings are
effective unless you install the whole package.

--
Adam
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>