[OS X TeX] (OT?) TeX and MacOSX (or what we should pretend from OSX applications).

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Dec 3 13:19:04 CET 2004

I don't agree with Massimiliano's claim that the computer power of
todays Macintoshes is unnecessary for our usage of tex. For typesetting
more complex documents fast machine are desirable and the upcoming
Flashmode will certainly be more enjoyed by users of dual Macs. Only
the mere previewing of already existing pdf or dvi files requires less
computing power than those available.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>