[OS X TeX] Paste to emacs

Jan Anderssen jan at linguist.umass.edu
Thu Dec 2 18:18:18 CET 2004

>>> I think there is such a list, but it isn't active at the moment.
>>> I'll find
>>> out what the address is.

> Does this mean that I should hold off on setting up such a list? I
> don't want to duplicate other's efforts if I don't need to. :-)

subscribing to the list worked without problems for me. the list has a
nice archive as well (good to search and browse that is):
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=mac-emacs-users

the last post appears to have been from april 2003.

seems to me like everything is set up, and it would be easiest to make
use of that setup. since there hasn't been any activity on the list in
a while and the topic matches, i hope this wouldn't be considered some
strange take over - but i don't know whether there might be some
policy. the project maintainer, andrew choi, seems to have ceased the
development of his emacs port (http://members.shaw.ca/akochoi-emacs/).

can anybody think of reasons not to use the mac-emacs-users list?

jan

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>