[OS X TeX] DarwinPorts/package managers, and which do you prefer: htlatex or latex2html?

Stephan Hochhaus stephan at yauh.de
Thu Dec 2 08:36:04 CET 2004

Am 02.12.2004 um 05:28 schrieb Kevin Walzer:

> DarwinPorts written in Tcl/Tk. It's not ready for release yet, but
> here's a screenshot:
>
> http://wiki.tcl.tk/12786
I have used it a couple of times and it works really good. Granted, it
is no 1.0 stable relase and a couple of functions weren't implemented
last time I used TKDarwinPorts, but it looks very promising :-)

> Which do others prefer--htlatex or latex2html, or something else?
htlatex is what I use. Except I have problems with ligatures (ff is
just one character in HTML). But besides that I find htlatex easier and
more flexible than latex2html.

Stephan

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>