[OS X TeX] TeXShop macro "Select class options"

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Tue Aug 31 01:46:38 CEST 2004

BTW Has anyone actually tried my script?
I'd like to know if it works for others so I can put it online with the
others.

On 31 Aug 2004, at 4:09 AM, Matthew Hills wrote:

> BTW, what were the issues that the new TeXShop "--applescript direct"
> was supposed to resolve?  (something about problems caused by
> launching from ScriptRunner?)

Not so much issues, but in 1.34 TeXShop would run all scripts through
an external 'script runner' program (which is necessary if you want to
call latex/bibtex/etc on the tex document), but this meant if there
were errors/dialogs, etc., they'd pop up in the hidden application
(unless you told them not to, of course).

Since this is unnecessary if you're only running scripts that edit the
text of the document (like mine), this new functionality to run this
scripts directly with TeXShop was added.

Or something like that.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>