[OS X TeX] TeXShop macro "Select class options"

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Mon Aug 30 15:23:12 CEST 2004

On 30 Aug 2004, at 1:20 pm, Curtis Clifton wrote:

> You might enjoy AppleScript, The Definitive Guide from O'Reilly.  It's
> far better than any of the online documentation that I've found,
> covering many of the gotchas with AppleScript.

I don't have the O'Reilly book, but it has to be more helpful than the
Language Guide that's on the Apple developer site, surely!

I think one of the reasons I hardly ever use AppleScript is that I find
the documentation so fragmentary and obscure, but have never quite had
sufficient motivation to buy a third-party book. When I get stuck, I
usually just trawl through existing scripts looking for fragments I can
plagiarize. :-)

JK

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>