[OS X TeX] Ibycus for use with TexShop

Ben Tipping btipping at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 26 23:39:36 CEST 2004

I am a newbie to Tex and TeXShop. I have downloaded Levy and Ibycus
but, despite installing what I think are the relevant files in
subfolders of ~/Library/texmf/tex/latex, I cannot get them to work. Tex
tells me: `I can't find file fibr84' and
`FontOT1/ibycus/m/n10.95=fibr84 at 10.95pt not loadable: Metric (TFM)
file not found'. Yet I'm confident that the file `fibr84' IS in one of
those subfolders. Can anyone tell me, step-by-step, how to install the
Levy and Ibycus packages correctly?

Ben

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>