[OS X TeX] New TeXShop macro: "Insert reference"

Thomas Schröder hydrochlorix at gmx.net
Tue Aug 24 13:03:49 CEST 2004

Hi Claus,

Am 24.08.2004 um 01:27 schrieb Claus Gerhardt:

> For the citekeys I recommend to install BibDesk and use its "Complete
> Citation" service: Type a word of the title, highlight it and press
> cmd-shift-J.

I already have BibDesk installed and I find it a great piece of
software. I also like its citation service, but the thing is that you
first have to type something, then select it, then search through
several menu items, then delete the items you don't want. I wanted
something quicker, and I liked WinEdt's approach of giving the user a
list of all references to choose from, so this is where that script
comes in. And I think it's great that I can now have both approaches
:-)

	Ciao, Thomas

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>