[OS X TeX] CTAN zip download

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 21 22:47:29 CEST 2004

Hi,

Not all CTAN mirrors support the creation of on-the-fly .zip or .tar.gz
files, possibly uni-bielefeld doesn't. The UK-TeX site supports them
for sure, but ntg.nl doesn't (for example).

HTMH

Maarten

--
HTML (styled) email, mail with MS-office attachments and mail without a
subject will be blocked automatically.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>