Symlinks (was Re: [OS X TeX] Fwd: Unwanted files have which extensions?)

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Aug 17 16:17:23 CEST 2004

Howdy,

The last item in my contextual menu (right-click, Ctl+click) when a file or
folder is selected is ``Make Symbolic Link'' which will create a symbolic
link with the name ``originalname symlink'' in that directory. You can
change the name and move it wherever you wish after that. The command seems
slow but it works; I'm sure it's doing a ln in the background. I'm using
10.3.5.

Does anyone else have that? Where are these contextual menu items stored?

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>