[OS X TeX] two column slides with prosper

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Sat Aug 14 17:39:15 CEST 2004

I use pdfscreen, not texpower.  But I have also encountered a similar
problem.  One possible reason is that the two minipages are too large to
be accommodated side by side.  I have two suggestions to make: (1) Make
the width of the slide as a fraction of textwidth, not an absolute value
(2) Use a hfill between the two pages - this may not be important, but
helps position the minipages nicely.  Thus I separate the first and the
second minipages with the following two statements:

\end{minipage} \hfill
\begin{minipage}[t]{0.45\textwidth}

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>