[OS X TeX] Re: BibTeX keywords

Jon Crump jjcrump at u.washington.edu
Thu Aug 12 23:42:39 CEST 2004

Joachim, Curtis et al.,

Thanks for the Alpha tip. the regex that the Tcl proc uses finds cite
keys. I'm looking for a simple way to isolate semi-colon delimited text
within a bibtex _keywords_ field. Bibtool is tremendously useful for
searching, sorting and cite key generation, but it won't maintain a
keyword list for me. I do have a cumbersome work-around involving a lot of
searching sorting and replacing in bbedit, but I was hoping that someone
cleverer than I could suggest a regular expression that would isolate such
keywords so I could do a quick 'find all' and then sort the result.

J.J. Crump
Dept. of History 353560
University of Washington
Seattle, WA. 98195