[OS X TeX] Updating the FAQ (was: Embedding fonts in PDF file)

Stephan Hochhaus stephan at yauh.de
Wed Aug 11 22:10:07 CEST 2004

Hi all,

> This is a good point for addition to the FAQ
> (http://latex.yauh.de/faq/index.php). Would you please add it?
I just did a small testing of the FAQ, it seems to "forget" some of the
content added by non-admins. I will install a new version tonight and
see if it fixes the problem. Things should be up and running in a
little while, only the layout of the FAQ will temporarily change. But
that's purely cosmetic.

Don't try to add anything to the FAQ until tomorrow (August 12th)
around noon. Thanks, that will save you (and me) some head scratching.

Stephan

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>