[OS X TeX] Customising applescript macros

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Thu Aug 5 08:03:23 CEST 2004

On 5 Aug 2004, at 3:19 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> It looks indeed easy but I don't see where the %Row# get inserted and
> how to script #.

Oops, I didn't see that. Sorry. This is slightly more complex, but
still not too tricky. Change:

	repeat with r from 1 to NROWS
		set the midtext to midtext & one_row_text & return
	end repeat

	repeat with r from 1 to NROWS
		set the midtext to midtext & indent &  "%Row" & (r-1) & return &
one_row_text & return
	end repeat

To get exactly what you want you'll need to change the indents in
various places, but I'll leave that up to your discretion! From the
changes I've given you, it should be too hard.

> I realize that the add and delete column will not work but in the
> vertical display it is not too bad. One could have %Col# as well but I
> don't think this would be worth it for the size table I am using.

Yeah, I don't think you'd need %Col# very much at all.
Best of luck

Will

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>