[OS X TeX] latex2rtf: A developer's perspective

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Thu Apr 22 04:06:14 CEST 2004

Scott

since you're on the list, I just wanted to say thanks for the
improvements over the last few years in rtf2latex2e---which I have to
use quite a lot at the moment. Now an emdash gets converted to --- as
it should and smartquotes get converted properly. I spend less and less
time doing find all/replace operations than I used to!

The only thing I'd like is an option to suppress the conversion of
ordinary paragraph tabs to \tab. In the cases I'm using it isn't
necessary, because a new para will give me that automatically. But this
is a low priority request, since change all takes care of it, usually
pretty smoothly.

Thanks again for the great work

A.H.