[OS X TeX] Key Bindings and accents in iTeXMac

Ramon M. Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Wed Apr 21 00:48:54 CEST 2004

HI,

Every time I type é (typed option-e-e on my American Keyboard, or '-e with a
custom keyboard layout) with key bindings installed instead of getting \'e I
get '\'e, that is an extra ' (the same happens for other vowels). Is this a
bug or am I doing something wrong?

It even happens when my TextKeyBinding.dict is only:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN"
"http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>é</key>
    <string>\'e</string>
</dict>
</plist>

(I uninstalled TextExtras to see if it would have any effect, it is still
the same).

Thanks,

Ramón

 --