[OS X TeX] The LaTeX Companion

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Mon Apr 19 19:23:18 CEST 2004

I am reposting a mail, sent by Rene about three weeks ago in the same forum:

Kannan.

=======

Hi All:

I was looking at prices for the soon to be released Latex Companion.
I found a couple of places with what seem to be good prices.

The book is listing at about $59.99

Here, they have it for $47.50

<http://www.bookpool.com/.x/i52628rfe4/sm/0201362996>

and here it's $44.99 for members.

<http://www.informit.com/title/0201362996>

both sites say Free Shipping.  I've dealt with the second outfit and
have been satisfied with their service.

Rene