[OS X TeX] Include a certain PDF Page as Picture or all at once

Josep M.Font jmfont at inicia.es
Sat Apr 17 22:42:41 CEST 2004

El 17 abr 2004, a les 14:58, Ross Moore va escriure:

> \includegraphics[page=7,scale=0.75]{Kopie.pdf}
>
> will give you page 7, using pdfTeX (or pdfLaTeX).
> (the page=<num> option is *not* available with TeX+Ghostscript)

What is this "page" option ? The document "grfguide.pdf" included in
GW's distribution (dated 1999, BTW) does not mention it. What does it
do ? I've tried, pdftex does not complain, but I don't see anything
different. Where can I get some documentation about it ?

JMaF